Competition and Carnivals
Junior Carnivals are a fun way for children to test their skills against other clubs and participate in team events and represent the Club. All those who wish to compete in the water events will be required to complete a skills proficiency assessment for tie age group.
The following dates are approximate for when carnivals are usually held, and they are always on a Sunday. This information will be updated throughout the season when further information is available.
- Carnival 1 – 15 November: Seacliff SLSC
- Carnival 2 – 13 December: Grange SLSC
- Midcoast Challenge – Sunday January 17th (Port Noarlunga SLSC)
- Carnival 3 – 31 January: Glenelg SLSC
- Carnival 4 – 21 February: Normanville SLSC
- State Titles – 20 & 21 March: Seacliff SLSC